Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Life is getting busy!!

I am finding it really hard to find time to write this past month. I am hoping to make up for that this month. Things have been going crazy for my banners! I have had 2 orders from people I don't know at all! I am so excited about that! I really enjoy making these banners and being a part of these babies birthdays! So here are a few new banners that I have made lately.





Sprout has been doing so much lately! A few days after her birthday she took her first step! We are now up to about 10 steps in a row. That is still a rarity at the moment but I am sure she it wont be long. She also has 3 new teeth coming through. This has been causing some serious issues at night! Last night was easily the roughest night we have had in a VERY long time. She would only sleep for about 2 hours before screaming! And nothing would comfort her. Tonight thankfully she has been asleep since 7.

Sleeping in her couch that we got her for her first birthday!

We started swimming lessons 2 weeks ago. As usual Sprout is ahead of most of the others! She is a water bug just like her mom! This past class every time Cody would put her on the ledge to get ready to get out, she would just lean in and slide back in! I am taking her this week and am excited to get in the water with her. There is a family swim after our class so I may just stay a while longer.





Since Ginny had her tubes put in about 3 weeks ago, her hearing has been amazing! She is starting to pick up new words like crazy! Her newest one is uh-oh... but she doesn't really say uh-oh it's more like ah-uh. A very cute version if I may say so myself!

Another new thing is that we have been going poop on the potty for about 2 weeks now! And today she gave me an added surprise of actually peeing on the potty too! I am not potty training her right now and in all reality she is not ready to be "Trained" but I see no harm in getting her used to the potty now so that when it is time to really train her it will be hopefully pretty easy!

Finally, ever since just before she turned one, Sprout has been showing her displeasure in the most annoying way. You all know it, The Tantrum! She will throw herself backwards and end up hitting her head on the floor and then actually be hurt. Normally I just ignore this since she will eventually learn that she will not get what she wants when she acts that way. For now I just have to grit my teeth and teach her what she should be doing or not getting in to, or not standing on her new couch, or her personal favorite, emptying the draws and cupboards(that are locked!). Or this new favorite, unrolling a whole roll of toilet paper!


Now off to bed because my child does not know what sleeping in is... her internal clock is 7am. If I am lucky I can stall her till 7:30 by putting a few toys in her crib to play with.

Just wearing my pearls while playing, No big deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment