Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Baby Fever and What's New!

Now that Sprout is almost 14 months ( I can't believe I have a toddler!!!) I have been thinking how much I have been missing the squish stage of life! You know the Little ball of newbie cuteness. That sweet smell of little baby... The feeling of your heart melting as you feed your baby and get the connection with one another. The cute little clothes, the seemingly way to tiny diapers ( How was Sprout ever that small!!!) 

Ok I admit it!!! I am starting to get baby fever!!! Well kind of. ;)

I LOVE the age Sprout is and watching her learn new things. Every day is a new adventure for us! She is starting to do so much. Today while still half asleep she blew Cody a kiss goodbye because he was going to work. HOW STINKIN' CUTE IS THAT?!?!?! She is trying to put on shoes now and she is now trying to run! It's not working so well for her right now but I know soon enough she will be running me in circles! 

In my March Mom group we have so many moms that are pregnant and a few who have just had babies!!! The adorable squishy-ness is able to get anyone in baby fever! I really enjoyed being pregnant until the end when all the scary things were happening to me! 

So I keep going back and forth on wanting to try getting pregnant again soon or waiting till Sprout is a bit older so she can help out. Since I will be having a repeat C-section I hope it will not be like my last C-section!!! I also want more time wit her alone... But then again I also want her and her future sibling to be close in age. There are so many decisions to make when thinking about having a second baby! 

Ok so now that I have made you all board here are a few new things Sprout and I did this week!

While we go to the post office usually once or twice a week, we are usually always there in the after noon and it is always pretty busy. Today we had to go to see if they could track a missing package and we went in the morning. We basically had the post office to ourselves so  I let her down on the ground to wander around while they were searching.... She had tons of fun and started to try and run! 

We also go to the grocery store usually once or twice a week and she loves saying HI to people .... the only issue is she loves to whisper it so they can't here and then when they say hi to her she gets all shy! She cracks me up daily! 

Sprout has been blowing kisses lately... She was into the movies and I called her name in a warning and as if on cue she turned around and blew me a kiss... I started cracking up! She is also doling out the kisses very frequently these days.

I swear she has been saying love you lately as well but that is not a common thing yet! 


So Sprout's last class for swimming is tomorrow... I have had so much fun taking her and I am sure Cody has enjoyed it as well! I hope to keep her enrolled in the next session which starts in two weeks!!

New headband that I made! 

Well it is late and I need to go to bed! Night all!








No comments:

Post a Comment