Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Oh My!

We have had a busy last few days! Thursday we went out to Dad's for Thanksgiving and oh man, was is delicious! Dad make the most AMAZING turkey. We had turkey, stuffing, corn, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, rolls, and for dessert pie. Sprout ate SO much! We also found out she is just as big if not a bigger fan of pumpkin pie as her dad. We got to bring a ton of left overs home and it is still delicious!

So Black Friday is an amazing day! We got some really great deals and got a good portion of our list done. We have a LOT (20+)  of people to buy for so it takes some serious organization to get it all done! I think we got 7 people done so almost half.

I think the one thing I am most excited about besides getting Spout's gifts is getting my new DSLR Camera! It takes AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL pictures. I have a lot to learn about it and am excited to be able to use it to document Spout's First Christmas! So family be warned I will most likely have my camera to my face most of the time! If you dont want to be in pictures let me know and if you'er in the background I'll crop you out! We got Sprout some AWESOME toys and clothes (Meijer was having a buy one get two free on all carters clothing!!!!)

We got up pretty early. We were out of the house by 6 and Sprout was up by then to so why not go out! I am sure I got some pretty interesting looks when I wasn't looking, but everyone commented on how happy and content she was! After a few stores Sprout (and Mom) was getting hungry so we made a pit stop to have breakfast. Then we went out again. It was crazy that it wasn't that busy out. I know most of the big box stores opened up the night before but I still thought it would be a bit more packed than what it was. We were in line less than 5 minutes for every store we went to! When we got home around 11 we all crashed and took a nice 3 hour nap!

I don't know if Sprout is going through a growth spurt but for the past 4 days now She has taken 2 2 hour long naps each day! She has never taken that long of a nap ever! Her naps are normally 45 mins to an hour, maybe an hour and a half at MOST. I really enjoy these naps because it means I get a 2 hour nap too! With her waking up 2-3 times a night still I am still only getting around 5 hours of sleep at night which is not enough for me!

We got Spout's Christmas pictures back! I am so excited and amazed at how gorgeous her eyes look! I got our Christmas cards all made up and ordered. I have to say that card is adorable and I am so excited to get them in so I can send them out to everyone! Here are her Christmas pictures!

















And here are some pictures with my new camera!!!



Sprout got mail! 



 She loves sticking out her tounge right now. Good thing she has so much extra saliva in her mouth right now!







1 comment: