Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

25 Days of Christmas..... A new Tradition.

So A while back I was on Pinterest (What else is new) and I found a pin that had a new tradition of putting 25 wrapped books under the tree. Every night you child/ren get to pick one to read before they go to bed. I

though this was an AMAZING idea! This is one tradition I can start this year and she will enjoy it. While I want to do Elf On the Shelf, that will have to wait a few years so she can understand what is going on.

Last Tuesday I ordered my 25 book. Since Thanksgiving was in there my books showed up today instead of yesterday. Good thing I went and picked up her first book at the store so we could start it on time. Cody read the first book to her since he was home at her bedtime.

So anyway I got the books today and wrapped most of them (some of them are on back order. Hopefully they will come soon). It took me the whole time of the movie "The Lucky One" To wrap 20 books. That movie is over and hour and a half long! Of course Sprout had to help Mommy out a few times, then got hungry  and HAD to eat! I am so excited to do this every year! Although I may have to buy book through the year and not all at once. This way there is a mix of types.






And then here are some of my ham while she was waiting for me to get all my supplies! 




If you can't tell I LOVE my new camera!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment