Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

10 Months!

I can not believe Sprout is 10 months today! She has changed so much! I can not believe in only 2 months I will have a 1 year old! Where did this year go?!?!? We Had to go back to the Dr's office to get a check on her ears. We will get to that later. :) So her stats are 15 lbs 4 oz!!!!! (can I do a happy dance here for a minute please!!!!) and she is 26 ins long! We may have to go get the convertible car seat sooner then we thought!



Some of Sprout's favorite things are:

Leaning backwards and looking up at me.



Bath time!


Her barn walk through


And sleeping on me still! 

Here is a little surprise that she is getting really good at! 


So lets talk about her ears... UGH! Sprout had her first ear infection in August at 6 months old. (I am starting to think it is because I stopped breast feeding and started bottle feeding full time.) She has had them almost every month. She had one 2 days before we had to fly down to North Carolina for out first family vacation. Then we skipped October, and then at her 9 month appointment in November she had another one! So that is a total of 4 in 5 months! We were told if the antibiotics didn't work or if she got another ear infection in the next two months we would be sent to the Ears, Nose, Throat (ENT) Dr. Well guess what??? The ear infection didn't go away. (Slams head on table) So now we are on the second strongest antibiotics they can give her. Oh and the lovely referral to the ENT. So now I wait for them to call me. For those of you who don't know why we are being sent there it is to talk about getting tubes put in her ears. The tubes will help any fluid drain out of her ears and not cause an infection.


No comments:

Post a Comment