Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas is coming!!!!

I am so excited for Christmas this year more so than I think ever before! While I got my gift already I am so excited for Sprout! We have been reading a Christmas book every night before bed, we have been watching all the classic movies, we have our tree up with lights on it but not the bulbs yet. Surprisingly she has not touched the tree yet!

I love buying gifts for everyone and coming up with ideas for the difficult ones! But more then that to me Chrismas to me means family. It's the time of year you get to catch up with everyone and have fun. Sprout will have so much fun unwrapping gifts. We have been practicing with our nightly books. While she may not remember her first Christmas, I will and I want to me it fun.

Speaking of gifts, for any family who wants to get Sprout a gift, we really want to expand her book collection. Here is a list of books that are just a guide:

Any Dr. Seuss , Duck and Goose, Eric Carle, llama llama, Where is Spot, Curious George, Clifford the Big Red Dog Books

Goodnight Moon
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
10 little ladybugs
Rainbow Fish
Bright Baby Touch & Feel Slipcase: On the Farm, Baby Animals, At the Zoo and Perfect Pets

My First Colors Board Book

First 100 Soft to Touch Numbers, Shapes and Colors

Fall (Bright Baby Touch and Feel Series)

winter (Bright Baby Touch and Feel Series)

Baby Basics Colors

Mealtime (Bright Baby Touch and Feel Series)

Madeline
Sweet Dream Kisses
5 little monkeys jumping on the bed
Big Red Barn
I love you through and through
The tales of Peter Rabbit
Moo, Baa, La La La

Are you My Mother

We are so excited for this first year with Sprout! I need to get some Christmas  tree pictures here soon so ill post a few pictures i took with my new camera!













No comments:

Post a Comment