Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Growing up!

Sprout,

Tomorrow you will be 9 months old! This past week you have have learned how to say DA-DA, your doing AMAZING (AKA in the top percentiles of your group) of Gross Motor, Fine Motor, Problem Solving , and Social Skills. With you being a month early you are proving to every one you are your Mother's and Father's daughter. When we are told we can't do something we HAVE to prove the world wrong!

                  You have learned how to shake your head no.

You love to dance now

And walking will be in your future soon I am sure!

OH and getting down from the couch is not a problem!


You had your first Spaghetti Dinner last night. Surprisingly you got 70% of it in your mouth! I gave you a piece of bread and you Loved it! You had a utter melt down when I took it away so I could feed you. Here is a video!





Yesterday was a hard day on you. I saw for the first time how...... hmmm what is the word..... Oh I know DETERMINED you can be. Also I saw your temper for the first time yesterday. (you got that from your dad I am afraid) I let you watch your Old MacDonald Baby Einstein for the first time in a while and when it was done you laid on the ground face in the floor and cried. Poor baby. I could also not walk away from you at ALL!
Meltdown #5 of the day!



Nap time with Daddy

We will find out what your stats are on Friday at your 9 month check up... I am not looking forward to the shots part. Hopefully your dad will come with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment