Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Inside out Day

Yesterday was Sprouts Inside out day! 37 weeks and 3 days in and now 30 weeks and 3 days out!! I can not believe how much she has grown and learned! Last night in her bath she decided she was going to stand up on her own for the first time! While my heart was going crazy for fear that she would hurt herself. I was also SO PROUD of her! She will also get up in a sitting position while in the tub but not out if it. She is so happy everyday! I love her smiles and also a new thing is her so cute. but oh so wet kisses that she now gives me.

In the short amount of time my little itty bitty 4 lbs 15 oz , 18 inches long baby has grown to be 14 lbs 4 oz and 25 inches long! We FINALLY passed the 2 foot mark ( Thought that day would  never come!) While she is still not sleeping through the night (that is okay by me since she is still so little) She does go down all by herself, and is not up for the day until 7 which is almost 12 hours after she goes to bed. We now have two teeth that have popped through her gums. I am hoping the rest will not be as bad as these ones were ( I know wishful thinking)

Sprout has yet to refuse any kind of food I have given her.She is loving the meals I make to eat and just grind them up for her. We had pot roast with potatoes and carrots last night. I think she ate at least 5 oz of food!

Soon enough she is going to be turning one! How is that even possible!!??? I have my theme picked out and  now I just have to plan everything. Starting with were to have it! While we have moved to a larger place it is unfortunately not going to be large enough.

Finally I have put my Etsy shop back up for business. You can go visit it here :

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GrowingupSprout?ref=si_shop

Happy Inside Out Day Baby Girl! 









1 comment: