Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A letter to Sprout

Sprout,

As your mom, I know I am a bit bias when it comes to you. I think you are the smartest, Happiest, most beautiful baby in the world. Of course I do. I'm your MOM! I love you with all my heart and will do anything for you! You bring so much joy to my life that I didn't know I was missing.

I love the little ball of fire who will laugh at some random thing I do without thinking about. I love who you are going in to. You show concern for me, your dad, and even Realyn when we are hurt or sad. I love our snuggle times and that you now will give people hugs. Your newest thing is giving me some really wet but of so sweet kisses in the early hours of the morning as we are on the couch watching Cat in the hat while I finish waking up.

I LOVE that you LIGHT up like a light bulb when you see your dad! You start to smile like it is only you and him in the world. You will follow him around as he is getting ready for work. You try and get his cereal as he is eating it in the morning. I can easily say I love your dad more now that you are here because he is such a great dad and you love him SO much!

You are such an easy going baby (While still being very demanding all at the same time!) You will Smile at anyone if they talk to you or even smile at you. I love your little talks that you have as we are driving down the road. Even if all you say is BA! I know you will get mama soon!

You make me laugh so many times a day! From you looking over at me and just smiling the biggest smile, to you crawling as fast as you can to get to me when I call you. And finally your love of blowing air or when you are in the bath tub getting your face as close as possible to the water and blowing water bubbles!

To end my letter here are a few quotes I like to remember while raising you (now and for years to come)







1 comment: