Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Welcome Fall!

This past weekend was SO much fun! We went to Gull Meadow Farms with my Mom and Renea. We had a blast! We took lots of pictures and then went Apple Picking and got Sprout her first pumpkin! Ginny has a bit of a cold so by the end of our 2 hours there she was exhausted and fell asleep within 5 minutes of getting in the truck.



Still under 2 feet!! 




Cody and I have decided this is going to become a yearly thing to go and get her picture in the chair and at the measurement chart!



Wagon rides were a Big hit!



She tried to eat the apple right then and there sans teeth!














So Sunday we were out at Dad's once again. And I decided since we are moving in 2 weeks that I was going to FINALLY prep her cloth diapers. I only have 12 and need to get some more or else I am going to be doing laundry EVERY night. So I used my new cloth diaper laundry detergent Rockin Green. It smells like watermellon!!!! Does you clothes smell like watermelon?!?!?! NOPE! It smells so yummy!
Well we decided to go ahead and to put one on her for over night. I chose my Bumgenius Freetime Lovelace diaper. It did AMAZINGLY well! I will definatly be putting her in a cloth diaper tonight as well! 

Finally I have been working really hard on Sprout's Halloween costume! I decided when I was pregnant that if I had a girl I was going to make her a Peacock her first year. I found the best picture for inspiration and decided that it looked easy enough I could do it! I finally Finished her outfit and tried on all the pieces on her and here it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment