Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Growing Sprout

My little Sprout how have you grown so much in the past 7 months! You went from my little 4 lb 15 oz baby (who I was so worried you would have to go to the NICU the day you were born), to my amazing, vibrant, happy, smart, determined, strong, and inquisitive 13 lb 4 oz soon not to be an infant. ( Yes I am already crying as I type this thinking about you growing up) Today we got Sprout's 7 month pictures done today and they turned out AMAZING!!! Here are just a few of my favorites.




She was not a fan for the moment! 






Her hair looks so red! She has always had a tint of red hair but it looks full on red head!
Also I don't think her blue eyes are going anywhere anytime soon! Imagine that! Two brown haired, brown eyed parents create a strawberry blonde haired, blue eyed baby... CRAZY!!! 

So as a rule I generally don't like messing with Sprout's bed time/evening routine. It makes it hard on me in the long run and then I am the one who suffers. Her routine is very simple:
6:30 Dinner
   7:00 Play time
7:15 Bath time, Story time, Bottle
7:30 In bed and asleep (normally)

If she goes to sleep too late it makes it harder for her to get in her deep sleep. Oh and she will not sleep as long normally! 

The past few nights Sprout's routine has not been on time and it has been rough! BUT... last night Sprout decided it was party time until around 9:30 and then zonked out for the night and did not wake up until 6:30!!! She has never slept that long with out waking up in her whole life! I was so excited. Now I just need to stop waking up when she is asleep. 

This is how she fell asleep tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment