Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

32 Weeks

Sprout is 32 weeks old today! I have been taking a picture every Thursday since she was born. I plan on making a photo book. I also don't know how long I am going to keep this up, I may just keep it up until she goes to kindergarten. Who knows, right now I am having so much fun with it, seeing how much she changed in the first few months and since around week 9 she has not really changed much. Which is funny since I never really changed growing up either! But any here is her weekly picture.


Sprout is eating: Everything in sight! We were given the okay to start table food and she is LOVING it! She had tomato soup, a bite of steak, chicken, and her first pasta today. New purees I have made for her are Pumpkin and Butternut Squash.

Sprout is moving: Like CRAZY!!!! Today I go in the kitchen to get a drink of water and make her a bottle and I walk back in and she is trying to pull herself up into a standing position! She doesn't want to sit at all if I am on the ground, if she is on the couch with me, or in bed! Pretty much any time she wants to stand.

Sprout loves: Playing with all her toys and just being with mommy. If I leave she will follow me. She is really enjoys playing with her ball right now. If it bounces off of her head she cracks up!

Sprout's night time is getting better. Now that she is close to 15 lbs she is starting to not need to be fed at midnight, three, and five! YEY!!! Which means she is sleeping more and if she wakes up she is usually able to put herself to sleep again. Now I know they are not supposed to have a blanket in bed until 1 year but in all reality she has had a blanket from day one since she had issues keeping warm. She loves her blanket and is always rubbing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment