Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

3 Year letter to Sprout

My darling sweet girl,

How are you 3 years old already! I know I have been saying this in every letter to you but it seems just like yesterday we brought you home! Your Daddy and I are so proud of the smart, curious, determined little girl you are turning in to!

This past year has been a year of tremendous change for you. Not only did we find out we were pregnant with your first younger sibling only to loose he/she just before your 2nd birthday but we found out about 2 month later we were pregnant with your sister Lyla! That time between our angle baby being gone and finding out about Lyla I held you tighter, longer, and more often. You got me through one of the hardest points in my life. You reminded me that life does go on and you needed me. You needed my attention, my love, my time, just me! You helped me heal.

You were so forgiving when I was so sick that I couldn't do anything but lay on the couch from morning sickness. You gave me tiny kisses. You asked if I was okay every time I rushed to the bath room. You patted my back and said "You ok??" " Love you Mama"

You pushed EVERY SINGLE button I had MULTIPULE TIMES! You drove me crazy! You made me question what right we had to have a second child. And then it was like a switch was flipped. You would climb up on the couch and cuddle up to me and snuggle in deep while we watched a movie.

We had lots of fun in the summer with lots of water park fun! We went to lots of parks. We played outside a lot when I wasn't sick 24/7. We had fun with LOTS of friends.

You have learned SO much! You amaze me every day with how much you have learned. You can count to 20. Sing your ABC's, know all your colors and shapes, and recognize most numbers and letters by sight. You can draw a few shapes and we are working on writing letter and your name!

At the end of your year as a 2 year old your life was changed forever! Your sister was born! During the whole pregnancy you were addiment that we were having a girl and you were getting a sister! Well kiddo you were right! Lyla came kicking and screaming into our family December 9th!

Oh how you LOVE your sister! You are always asking to hold her or hug her or say hi to her. You want her to sleep with you at night. You are an amazing helper (sometimes too much of a helper ;) ) We are now helping you learn how to change a diaper! You are having so much fun learning! 

You have grown so much (well not physically) this past year! I know you will continue to grow and learn and be a blessing to our family. You made us parents and you are the only person to be able to say that!

We love you very much.

Mom and Dad 2016








































No comments:

Post a Comment