Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Snow Day!

So this past Sunday (Super Bowl Sunday) Michigan got slammed with a snow storm. Where I live got the most snow! We got 18.5-19 inches of snow in 24 hours! That's CRAZY!!! So while we were stuck inside all of Monday on Tuesday the snow plow man came and did our parking lot! The pile he was making in front of our place was huge! It was taller than I am! Also on Tuesday my truck was getting towed to the shop since it would not start at all. So when the tow guy called I decided to get Sprout all bundled up and take her out to play in the snow for a little bit! Here are some adorable pictures!










Also for a loss update...

I still have not miscarried on my own yet. I had my numbers tested again yesterday and they raised back up to 303. My previous number was 285. That was 9 days ago. So the next thing I want to happen is have an ultrasound to check everything out and make sure this is not an ectopic pregnancy (Where the baby is in the Fallopian tube). If it is I will have to get either the shot to start my miscarriage or have a D&C. 

My Dr. will be calling me today sometime to talk about what is the best option. I still have bad days but I know time will help. 



No comments:

Post a Comment