Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

A very sad day.

It is with great sadness that I am adding this intro. As of 01/23/2015 my HGC (Pregnancy Hormone) levels have dropped. Which means I am miscarrying. My heart is breaking and questioning why this is happening. I do not feel right to just delete this post and not share what is going on in our life. Sprout is a big sister. Her sibling is just not here on earth with us any more. I was pregnant there is no denying that. And I want to acknowledge this baby.

 There are a few things going through my mind right now.
1. Miscarriage is very common. 1 in 3 pregnancies end in a miscarriage.
2. I feel like I knew there was something not totally right from pretty much the beginning. I had a "period" at the beginning of January.... while I was pregnant. They also said my numbers were on the low side from the start.
3. Most miscarriages happen because the baby is not viable and/or there is something wrong.

So in the next few days I will start the miscarriage process and I know it will be painful both physically and emotionally. As This happens I will be leaning on my parents, family and friends the most. I will most likely withdraw for a while from life. But it won't be long I do have a toddler that needs all my attention and 99.9% of my energy. Life will move on. This will get easier to deal with. I have an AMAZING support system to fall on and they will do anything for me that I need.


So here we go with the post....

With Sprout's 2nd Birthday quickly approaching , it is a busy time in our lives! So what better to do in our busy lives then ADD ANOTHER BABY!!! (Insert all kinds of happy music) That is right! Cody and I are so excited to announce Sprout is going to be a BIG SISTER! My estimated due date is September 16, 2015! Although that could easily change.

As I am typing this on January 19th I am somewhere between 4-6 weeks. There is a really big confusion about how far along I really am. Within the next 2 weeks I will have my dating ultrasound. I am very anxious about this. I have had some spotting with this pregnancy and I did not have that with Sprout. I am also already deemed high risk because of Sprout. She had IUGR (Inner Uterine Growth Restriction) and is why she was stopped growing in me at 37 weeks and why I was put in an induction when my body was not ready and lead to my C-section. I am also high risk because when I am pregnant my blood pressure skyrockets! But it will also then drop back down to a normal range so they can never give me blood pressure medication.

So far I do not have to many symptoms. I have days where I have morning sickness (Which lasts all stinking day!) I feel so bad for ladies that have it every day! I am so useless when I have it. I am starting to get more tired now, which I expected since last time I would sleep 11-12 hours a night! Sadly I do not get to have the pleasure of doing that again. Oh and I am going to the bathroom more already but that is expected!

I am so excited for this baby! Sprout is going to make an AMAZING big sister! She is already such a little mother hen. She always is carrying a baby, stuffed animal. something around the house! She also likes to use the newborn diapers I have been buying for a while now as diapers for her baby! By the time this baby is born I bet she will be a pro! I think she also already gets that there is a baby in me! She gives the baby kisses and hugs before she goes to sleep for the night! How sweet is that!

I have decided I am going to take you guys along with my on my journey of my second pregnancy! Every week I will do an update. I will be taking weekly pictures and I will also answer the flowing questions:

How Far Along: 
Weight Gain/Loss:
Sleep:
Best Moment This Week:
Movement:
Food Cravings/Aversions: 
What I Miss: 
Stretch Marks:  
Belly Button:  
Wedding Rings:  
Mood: 
Labor Signs:  
Milestones: 

Gender:
Upcoming Appointments/Events: 
What I look forward to: 
Weekly Wisdom: 
My greatest wish will be to have a healthy pregnancy with no major complications. I will have to have a c-section sadly but I have made my peace with it and it is what it is. I want a healthy baby. It does not matter to me what gender they are. As long as they are healthy I am good. Oh and just so you know until we find out gender I will be calling the baby they when I am talking about them. To call the baby and it is just strange to me and I will not do it! I really wish I would have documented my first pregnancy like I plan on doing it this time around. I would be able to remember more of that time! 




No comments:

Post a Comment