Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

A TODDLER?!?!

We have been on the go a lot lately! From going to the zoo and lake to going to a few graduation parties and a wedding! Not to mention all of the Fathers on Father's Day (4 to be exact) To 3 birthdays two of which were on the same day! It has been a really busy few weeks!

In that time Sprout has been learning and growing! Also perfecting the art of temper tantrums and I have video proof to show you! Her vocabulary was at 30 words last time I took the time to write them all out! She has since then learned more! She is still in love with books and of course her cat! She loves helping me put wet clothes into the dryer and "Helping" me do dishes. She has learned  most of her basic body parts and we are now moving on to colors and shapes. She is getting the colors more than the shapes... Unless it is that shape sorter toy! She is doing awesome with that lovely thing!

The tantrum.

My little butterfly

Early Shoe Practice

Out smarting the kitty!



She loves to color with anything and to paint as well!

A hand print frozen in time forever






And this is what she did to her hair!

So this year we have a few.. okay more than a few graduation parties to go to. The little neighbor kids I grew up with are graduating this year!!!! How is this possible?!?! I feel pretty old when I think about it just a bit too much! But yet when I am around them all again a funny thing happens.... I turn back into one of the kids. It doesn't matter that I normally have a wine in my hand at these type of gatherings. I am laughing and making jokes with them like when I lived on Redstock! While at one of the parties Sprout go to go on the trampoline for the first time! 


We also go a few pictures taken of Sprout! How is it she looks so grown up in these pictures?! I really want my baby back that I could squish! I now have a full blown toddler! Excuse me as I go cry for a while!




















No comments:

Post a Comment